Skills: Timber Frame, Timber Engineering / EWP, SIPS
Role: Designer, Cad Technician
Location: South West, South East
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Sector: Design / Technical
Our client is an Environmental-Friendly client based in the Oxfordshire area that pride themselves on providing bespoke Design and Build Solutions that are highly sustainable and beautifully green.
We are working with an Environmental-Friendly client based in the Oxfordshire area that pride themselves on providing bespoke Design and Build Solutions that are highly sustainable and beautifully green.
As the Architectural Technician you will be responsible for supporting the technical problem solving and architectural design for structure, shell and turn-key projects. Working with the wider design team the Architectural Technician will contribute to the delivery of a fully coordinated package of technical drawings, information and specifications for each project.
As the Architectural Technician you will be reporting to the Development Manager and will be liaising with the design team, sales and estimating teams, construction teams, external contractors and subcontractors.
What do you need for the role?
- Experience of individual & multiple unit residential projects in architectural or housebuilding environment
- HND/C or Degree in a building related discipline OR demonstrate equivalent experience (e.g. Architecture, Architectural Technology, and Building Studies)
- In-depth knowledge & experience of delivering building to UK Building Regulations
- Knowledge & experience of the UK planning process
- Understanding of the principles of good project management
- Thorough knowledge of the CDM Regulations
- Proficient AutoCAD user with demonstrable experience of residential architecture
- Good Microsoft Office Skills
If you are interested in this role then please call Rebecca Hamilton on 0117 959 2008 or alternatively please click 'Apply'
Key Skills: Designer, Architecture, Design Coordinator, Timber Frame, Offsite, AutoCAD