Area Sales Manager - Joinery Products
Skills: Timber Engineering / EWP, Timber Sawmill, Other
Location: South East
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 per Annum
Sector: Sales, Construction Products
| Beautiful bespoke timber joinery product solutions | Little or no cold calling as this is a well-developed sales region | Caring company who look after their sales people
Area Sales Manager - Joinery ProductsBasic circa £35,000 plus Car, Pension, Mobile and IPadAylesbury, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Oxford, St Albans
If you would like to work for a joinery products manufacturer who sells their very attractive range of bespoke timber joinery products to House Builders and Builders Merchants please read on:
- Beautiful bespoke timber joinery product solutions
- Interesting mix of selling to House Builders from leads that Builders Merchants generate
- Little or no cold calling as this is a well-developed territory - more the account management of a region than a development role
- Really suit an individual who has an eye for design and excellent spacial awareness
The company manufactures bespoke joinery solutions for House Builders who are building largely one off bespoke quality houses within a region bound by Oxford, Bedford, Milton Keynes, St Albans with an ideal domicile in Aylesbury. The main focus is quoting House Builders on site for product where the leads have been generated from enquiries that the house builder has made of their preferred Builders Merchant. Full training will be given on the bespoke software and enables you to produce a quotation whilst you are on site and potentially close for the business at this point.
We seek sales professionals who have sold a designed led building product where available space for installation has a relevance. This could be staircases, fitted kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms or possibly somebody who has worked with Roof Trusses or Floor Joists and has dealt with house builders.
Great culture and a company that understand the benefits of offering a realistic work / life balance
- Initial basic of circa £35,000 with planned incremental rises on basic dependent on performanceylesbury
- Company Car, Pension, IPad and Mobile
- Not a hard-nosed cold calling based environment - account management / account development
- Highly successful growing company with a near unique offering to the construction sector
Please apply to this role today with a CV in Word format or as an alternative call Graham Brown, Senior Account Manager at ARV Solutions for a confidential discussion.
Key skills may include: sales, joinery products, stairs, staircases, kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, joists, trusses, building products, builders merchants, selling to house builders, flooring,