Skills: BIM, Housing, Joists / I-beams, Light Steel Frame, Offsite Construction, Roof Truss, SIPS, Timber Engineering / EWP, Timber Frame
Role: Architectural Technician, Architectural Designer, Cad Technician, Designer, Technician
Location: East Anglia
Salary: £25,000 - £55,000 per Annum
Sector: Design / Technical, Timber Frame
Are you an experienced Architectural Technician looking for a new and exciting change?
£25,000 - £55,000
- Are you an experienced Architectural Technician looking for a new and exciting change?
- Would you like to work on bespoke, sustainable, passive haus projects?
We have been appointed to find a an Architectural Technician for a manufacturer of bespoke Passivhaus houses, focusing largely on self-build homes to a wide range of customers. This is a brilliant opportunity for a Graduate Architectural Technician who is looking to be mentored. As you learn the ropes of the job you will also be assisting with all designs, mentored by a Senior Technician and working in a small but unique team.
About the Company:
- Family run business with a strong passion for sustainability and Passivhaus standards
- Regularly nominated for awards (and have won a very respectable number)
- Located in a beautiful part of the Norfolk countryside yet with relatively easy access to Norwich
- Projects are largely bespoke houses, built to any specification or style
- Uses Passivhaus methodology to deliver a complete build system Passivhaus certified
What do you need to apply for the role:
- Qualifications in Architectural technology
- Bags of enthusiasm tempered with a highly organised and disciplined approach, and a wish to work to continuously improve yourself and your work
- A knowledge of, and a very real passion for technical design.
- Good numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD and / or Revit
If this is the role for you then please click 'Apply' or for more information please call Becky Hamilton or Phoebe Scott on
0117 959 2008
Key Skills: Architectural Technician, Technician, Timber Frame, SIPS, Structural Insulated Panels, Passivhaus, AutoCAD, Revit, Senior