Skills: BIM, Modular Building, Offsite Construction, Timber Engineering / EWP, Timber Frame
Role: Architectural Technician, Architectural Designer, Designer
Location: West Midlands, South West
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Sector: Design / Technical, Modular Building
Our client prides themselves on having over 20 years' experience in designing and producing Mission Critical Modular Buildings.
£££ Salary flexible to attract
We are searching for a Architectural Technician to join a dynamic design team based in Warwickshire. Our client prides themselves on having over 20 years' experience in designing and producing Mission Critical Modular Buildings operating in the UK and internalltionally.
As the Senior Architectural Technician you will be responsible for seeing projects through from conception to completion and so will need experience in managing and overseeing projects in previous roles. You will be working on a variety of different projects with in the Health Care and Commercial Sectors in the UK, as well as in other countries. As the Senior Architectural Technician you will be expected to liaise between different departments to ensure designs and layouts are suitable for production and installation. You will be expected to ensure all designs are conducted with the company’s framework of quality and excellence.
What do you need for this role?
- Experience as an Architectural Technician
- Experience and knowledge within the offsite construction industry (experience with modular, hot or cold rolled steel would be preferable but not essential)
- Commercial building knowledge and experience
- Self-motivation and ability to manage own work load
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Good Communication skills
- Hardworking, conscientious and able to work in a team environment
You will be working in a close knit team so it is crucial that you are a team player and the ability to work with others.
- 23 rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service, plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent staff rentention, a great company culture and envinroment to work in - including social events
Please click "apply" or if you have any queries you would like to discuss in confidence, please call Becky Hamilton or Lynsey Greenwood on 0117 959 2008.
Key skills: Senior Architectural Technician, Architectural Technician, Modular, Pods, Offsite Construction, Light Steel Frame, Steel, AutoCAD, Revit