Skills: BIM, Offsite Construction, Timber Engineering / EWP
Role: Architectural Technician, Architectural Designer, Cad Technician, Designer, Graduate
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £25,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Sector: Design / Technical, Timber Frame
Our client, part of the award-winning Parent Group, manufactures innovative modular roof systems for major house builders.
£££ Salary flexible to attract
We are working with a Group who are well known suppliers to the construction industry, with a range of products, many of them market leaders. The company has a strong culture of innovation and encourages its people to share their ideas to improve the products and services on offer and are particularly committed to developing the people who work with them.
Our client, part of the award-winning Parent Group, manufactures innovative modular roof systems for major house builders. They are looking for an Architectural Technician to join their team based in Derbyshire.
- Provide essential support to the design department
- Prepare drawings for approval and manufacture
- Bring projects from conception via design stages to construction
- Liaise with both customers and production to maintain a steady and accurate flow of information
- Qualification in construction related degree - i.e Architecture or Architectural Technology
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Good technical knowledge of construction details
- Experience with AutoCAD and/or specialist software
- Strong residential project experience ideally
- Familiar with building regulations and standards
We are looking for someone who fits into their friendly, fast paced culture in their modern and contemporary offices. You will work alongside their established Design team, who will be fantastic mentors for the right candidate.
- Competitive salary
- Holidays 23 days plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
If you are interested in this position, please give Becky Hamilton or Lynsey Greenwood a call on 0117 959 2008 for a confidential chat.
Key Skills: Architectural Technician, Architectural Technologist, Architecture, Graduate, Designer, Offsite, Modular, Housing, Roofing, Roof truss, Timber, AutoCAD, hsbCAD, Revit