Skills: Timber Frame, Offsite Construction, Modular Building, Housing, Building
Role: CAD Designer
Location: North East
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Sector: Construction, Design / Technical, Modular Building, Timber Frame
Are you an experienced in Timber frame or Timber panels? Would you welcome the chance to work with a genuine innovator?
Job Title: CAD Designer
Location: West Yorkshire
Location: Up to £35,000
Full time, permanent
- Are you an experienced in Timber frame or Timber panels?
- Would you welcome the chance to work with a genuine innovator?
- Are you a good people manager, able to manage both the people and project aspects of your role?
We are working with multi-award-winning company, with a genuine dedication to creating innovative, sustainable buildings, and a commitment to its people, investing in regular coaching and development and providing a truly flexible benefits culture.
We want to hear from you if you have?
- Excellent Revit Skills
- Timber Frame experience
- Attracted to this job as a chance to work for a truly unique employer
- Kind and collaborative colleague, humble and a great listener
- Able to manage your own workload and that of others, adhering to quality and time-led objectives
If this sounds like you please apply today or for further information please contact Phoebe Scott or Paul Blackwell of ARV Solutions on 0117 959 2008.
Key Skills: CAD Designer. Revit, Design, Housing, Built Environment, Drawings, CAD, Modular Buildings, Residential Development, Construction, Timber frame, Timber Panels