Skills: Housing, Manufacturer, Modular Building, Offsite Construction
Role: Cad Technician, Designer
Location: North West
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Design / Technical, Modular Building
CAD Draughtsperson for a Modular Home Manufacturer based in Liverpool, delivering residential homes throughout the UK, ranging from houses to high-rise buildings.
£30,000 - £40,000
CAD Draughtsperson required for a Modular Home Manufacturer based in Liverpool, delivering residential homes throughout the UK, ranging from houses to high-rise buildings. With a strong pipeline of work, they are capable of producing over 400 homes per year and with an expected turnover in excess of £50m this year and double for next year this is a good time for a strong CAD Draughtsperson to come on-board.
You will be primarily office based and will prepare a package of detailed fabrication drawings based upon in-house Architectural design team Revit models and you will coordinate the drawings in conjunction with the fabrication work stages within the factory.
You will liaise with and take instruction from the Board of Directors and Senior Architect. Possessing the ability to work on varied projects simultaneously and provide initial assessments regarding modularisation.
Key attributes required include:
- Experience within the construction industry
- Proven experience in delivering complete fabrication drawing CAD packages utilising Autocad or Revit
- Able to produce timber stud framework and panel drawings from Architect’s GA layouts
- Able to produce Electrical and Plumbing schematic drawings along with specification of materials and fittings
- Construction detailing
- Conversant with Building Regulations and ability to implement
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Have excellent organisation and management skills
- An analytical mind with strong problem solving ability
- Ability to work with other Trade disciplines
As well as this the following would be desirable:
- Ability to utilise and work within a Revit environment for the production of fabrication drawings
- Experience in modular design and fabrication
- Experience with forms of construction involving Cross Laminated Timber
- A working knowledge of NBS Create is desirable but not essential.
- A current and valid CSCS card is desirable but not essential.
- Understanding of BIM standards and procedures
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary of dependent upon experience of £30k - £40k
- Company share option package
- 28 days Holiday per annum
- Ability to shape the future of a company who are making exciting advancements in the residential property sector.
- Great working environment
Sound good to you? If so click apply or to learn more call Paul on 01179592008.