Skills: Timber Frame, Offsite Construction, Modular Building, Housing, Cabins / Lodges / Portable, Building
Role: Cad Technician
Location: North East
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per Annum
Sector: Construction, Design / Technical, Modular Building
Opportunity for Cad Technician with ambition to develop their career within a major modular building company
Job Title: CAD Technician
Salary: Up to £40,000
- Are you an experienced Cad Technician looking for your next opportunity?
- Do you want to work for the UK's leader in modular buildings?
We are working with a company that has a strong reputation for high quality modular designs, who are looking for someone like you to join the team and work together to provide a full design package for a wide variety of volumetric modular construction projects.
They are the UK's leader in modular buildings, secure storage, and fast track building solutions provided from locations all across the UK.
This company is very invested in making sure every employee is reaching their goals and being successful in their role. Success in the first 6 months would be handling workloads and effectively reaching programme objectives whilst coordinating design drawings with the rest of the team. Building on this you would produce accurate design information for each of the contracts and be able to oversee all designs. If you feel this is something that you would like to strive for, ring me for more information.
- To run the detailed design process whilst communicating with consultants and stakeholders.
- Raising design drawings using Revit and AutoCAD
- Giving advice with technical expertise to the design team and clients.
- Being present at project meetings which involve clients and Users
- Manage and monitor design risk with risk assessments.
- Ensure that quality standards are met as well as group standards.
- Ensure the design cooperates with legislation and employers’ requirements
- Correlate the design information with the supply chain
Do you have these skills and experience?
- Good knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- Understanding of materials and construction
- A history of technical design and large-scale construction projects
- Knowledge and know how within the new build education sector
- Experience in offsite and modern construction methods
- An understanding of British standards and building regulations and how to apply them.
- Degree/HNC or Equivalent in construction
What do you get in return?
- A competitive salary up to £40,000 with Benefits
- Career Progression with a large national employer
- A great support networks
- Be part of a team who come together to deliver outstanding results
If you feel this role is for you the click ‘apply’ now or call Sue Eustace or Phoebe Scott on 0117 959 2008
Key skills: Cad Technician, CAD, Modular, Market Leader, Multi National, Timber Frame, Steel, AutoCAD, Revit