Skills: Timber Frame, Offsite Construction, Modular Building, Housing, Cabins / Lodges / Portable, Building
Role: Cad Technician
Location: North East, North West
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per Annum
Sector: Construction, Design / Technical, Modular Building
Job Title: CAD Technician
Salary: Up to £40,000
:: Are you an experienced Cad Technician looking for your next opportunity?
:: Are you looking to work for a leading player in modular building manufacture?
We are working with a company with a strong reputation for high quality modular building designs, who are looking for someone like you to join their team, providing a full design package for a wide variety of modular construction projects. They are the UK's leader in modular buildings, secure storage, and fast track building solutions provided from locations all across the UK.
This company is very invested in making sure every employee is reaching their goals and being successful in their role. Success in the first six months would be handling challenging workloads and reaching programme objectives whilst coordinating design drawings with the rest of the team. Building on this you would produce accurate design information for each of the contracts and be able to oversee all designs. If you feel this is something that you would like to strive for, ring me for more information.
- Running the detailed design process liaising closely with Consultants and Stakeholders
- Producing design drawings using Revit and AutoCAD
- Providing technical advice to design team colleagues and your clients
- Attending project meetings with clients
- Managing and monitoring design risk with risk assessments, and ensuring you are meeting quality standards, complying with legislation and other requirements
- Working closely with the supply chain
Do you have these skills and experience?
- Good working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- Understanding of materials and construction
- Experience in technical design particularly for large-scale construction projects
- Knowledge and know-how within new-build education
- Experience in offsite and modern construction methods
- An understanding of design standards and Building Regulations and how to apply them
- Degree/HNC (or equivalent) in a construction related discipline
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary up to £40,000 with good benefits
- Career Progression with a large national employer
- A great support network
- Be part of a team who work collaboratively to deliver outstanding results
If this is the role for you, please apply now or call Sue Eustace or Phoebe Scott on 0117 959 2008 for a confidential conversation.
Key skills: Cad Technician, CAD, Modular, Market Leader, Multi National, Timber Frame, Steel, AutoCAD, Revit