Chief Executive Officer (ceo)
Skills: Building, Cabins / Lodges / Portable, Manufacturer, MMCs - General, Modular Building, Offsite Construction
Location: UK Wide
Sector: Manufacturing, Construction, Modular Building
An exceptional opportunity to join an environmentally innovative and forward thinking company based in West Yorkshire.
Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: Exceptional plus 50% bonus
The client is a specialist construction company providing a full turnkey solution to Schools, Hospitals, Commercial buildings on both a Sale and Hire basis. Passionate about the environmental footprint; they encourage workers to be forward thinking and innovative to reduce the carbon footprint.
Principal Objective of Position:
To lead and drive the Structural Services Division to ensure delivery of all strategic, operational, financial and commercial requirements. The role will assume full P&L responsibility for the structural business, comprised of three sub divisions, hire & sales, building solutions and events. The role will span the UK and Ireland markets where the sub divisions currently operate. The successful candidate will need to be experienced in at least one of these areas with preferred background in the hire & sales or similar industry. This CEO position sits on the Executive Leadership Team and reports to the Group CEO.
- To create added value and sustainable competitive advantage
- To maintain the current business model with a focus on designing and delivering future growth plans.
- Lead the business units of Building solutions, Event solutions and Hire and Sales solutions
- To ensure the effective management and development of the division
- To have full P&L responsibility for the division.
- To ensure all contracts operate at maximum commercial efficiency and output including robust legal terms as required.
- To lead monthly business reviews across the division.
- To lead, motivate, communicate and engage in an open and consistent way with all employees across the division.
- To lead the role of bid and tendering management of the division
- Take a creative approach including utilising online and cross selling opportunities to maximise the hire & sales revenue streams
- To ensure an effective and appropriately resourced organisational design model is in place across the division with a focus on cost reduction and elimination of any duplication or non-value adding activities.
- To play a key role in identifying, utilising and developing talent.
The successful candidate ideally will have:
- Significant operational, commercial and financial experience.
- 15 years plus operating as a Divisional CEO with divisional board level experience an advantage.
- Experience in EPC Modular building solutions
- Experience in a hire & sales capacity in either telecommunications, utilities and retail business.
- Strong experience working in a business with diverse multi business lines
- Natural decision-maker, able to exercise judgement and take responsibility for the consequences of actions and decisions.
- Comfortable working in a complex challenging industry.
- Customer focused with strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to manage change, work in a fast-paced environment
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please contact Rhian Newman on 0117 959 2008
Key Skills: Finance, Planning, Profit & Loss, Budgets, tenders, Construction, commercial, strategic, operations