Contracts Manager - Modular
Role: Contracts Manager
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per Annum
Sector: Construction, Modular Building
We are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join one the UK’s leading Modular Construction firms with over 20 years’ experience in Offsite Construction
With high profile projects across the public and private sectors, our client provides Modular Building solutions for Commercial, Custodial, Education, Hotel, Military, Residential and Retail projects.
- Being an effective team leader, you will also be confident in client facing situations whilst ensuring construction projects are run to programme with effective commercial delivery.
- To manage the project teams including clients, designers, consultants, employees and sub-contractors.
- You will ensure the Site Managers and Project Managers are conducting regular tool box talks
- Ensure the projects are fully compliant with the Main Contractors requirements
- Liaising with suppliers and sub-contractors as necessary.
- Candidates must demonstrate experience of coordinating and organising Health & Safety Department
- Personality is key. We're looking for a committed, motivated professional that's happy to work as part of a team, as well as on their own.
- You will have a very hands on approach and be able to manage and deal with sub-contractors on multiple sites
- You will be flexible to travel
- Have experience of either traditional or modular construction ideally within the commercial, retail and residential sectors
- Used to dealing with and resolving problems on site within a timely manor
- You will value modern methods of construction and champion the company’s existing policies on this
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid ticket holder
Key skills: Project Management, Contracts Management, Modular, Contractor, Build, Offsite