Contracts Manager - Timber Frame
Skills: Housing, Manufacturer, Offsite Construction, Timber Frame
Role: Contracts Manager
Location: South East
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Construction, Timber Frame
Leading Manufacturer & Contractor are seeking a Contracts Manager to join their team to cover projects across Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Bucks, Berks & Wiltshire.
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Locations: Covering Oxford, Surrey, Berkshire, East / West Sussex & Kent
Salary: £42,000 + Car & Package
For more than twenty years this leading manufacturer & contractor has been leading the way in the construction industry, working with developers, contractors and architects throughout the South East. Their dual role as a pre-fabricated component manufacturer and building contractor means the facilities and the formal management in place, to fulfil any brief.
They routinely meet the best industry standards and as a family-run business they remain true to their original values. They endorse best practice — from the materials they use; the technology they invest in; the external health and safety experts they employ. They are extremely committed to their staff to whom they give ongoing training and development. Such a commitment to excellence ensures staff are content and their level of service to their customers is second to none.
Due to continued expansion they are seeking a Contracts Manager to join their team to cover projects across Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Bucks, Berks & Wiltshire. This is a varied role working on medium sized projects up to six storeys in the commercial and residential sectors. Impressive financial performance in recent years has driven recruitment plans with clear progression available to more ambitious candidates. Travel throughout London and the Home Counties will be required and candidate will also be expected to be in the office at least one day per week.
- You will have a very hands on approach and be able to manage and deal with sub-contractors on multiple sites
- You will be flexible to travel
- Have experience of timber frame construction ideally within the commercial and residential sectors (candidates with timber frame manufacturing experience will be favourable consider for this role)
- Used to dealing with and resolving problems on site within a timely manor
- You will value sustainable construction methods and champion the company’s existing policies on this
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid ticket holder
- Appointed person certificate would be desirable
If you are interested in this role please contact Rhian Newman of ARV Solutions on 01179592008 or click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Manufacturing, Timber, Contracts Management, Commercial, Construction, Residential, SMSTS, CSCS, Timber Frame