Skills: Offsite Construction, Modular Building, Manufacturer
Role: Contracts Manager
Location: North East, North West
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Construction, Modular Building
Well Established Modular Manufacturer - Seeking Contracts Manager to Support Major Growth Plans
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Location: North East Base – National Projects
Sector: Modular Construction
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Car & Package
- Would you enjoy a key role in delivering modular building projects for this growing manufacturer?
- A well-established business expanding rapidly following new management appointments
Reporting to the head of construction, you will be a key player in the successful delivery of modular construction projects around the UK. With your existing knowledge of modular construction and site management experience, you will be covering up to £10M worth of concurrent projects, taking the lead on budget and programme performance.
Having recently appointed a new head of construction and board level director, the contracts manager role is the next key appointment with the HR plan. Those who are looking to make the step into contracts management will be considered alongside more experienced contracts managers.
- Covering a national network of sites
- Reporting to head offices in the West and North Yorkshire regions
- Covering multiple sites with values form £500k - £8M
- Managing sub-contractors and labour resources
- Meeting with clients to update on progress and performance
- Regular updates with the head of construction
- Taking the lead on timely and profitable delivery of projects
- £40,000 - £45,0000
- Car or Car Allowance
If you are interested in this role please contact Rob Elford of ARV Solutions on 0117 959 2008. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Contracts Manager, Modular, Manufacturer, Multi-Site, Programme, Budget, Labour, Nationwide, Offsite Construction, Construction