Skills: Building, Main Contractor, Offsite Construction
Role: Contracts Manager
Location: South West
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Construction
Steel Structures Contractor - National Projects
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Location: Gloucestershire Base – National Travel
Sector: Steel Framed Buildings
Salary: up to £50,000 + Vehicle and Package
- Do you have a background in steel structures construction?
- Would you enjoy overseeing multiple contracts?
You will be taking on a key role in the timely and profitable delivery of contracts for steel framed buildings. With a national remit, your contract values will range from £10,000 - £600,000 across the industrial, agricultural and leisure sectors.
This client facing role will require a strong understanding of CDM regulations and your knowledge of steel buildings will support any technical queries you encounter. Supported by sub contract installers, you will need a strong working knowledge of steel frame installation to ensure quality of sub-contractors.
- Produce RAMS and maintain project logs
- Oversee labour allocation across active sites
- Liaise with internal design and purchasing teams
- Assist in cost compilation and management
- Visiting a national network of sites to assess progress and quality
If you are interested in this role please contact Rob Elford of ARV Solutions on 01179592008. Alternatively, click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Contracts Manager, Steel Structures, RAMS. CDM, Multi Site, Contractor, New Build, Construction