Skills: Building, Main Contractor, Manufacturer, MMCs - General, Modular Building, Offsite Construction
Role: Contracts Manager
Location: East Midlands
Sector: Manufacturing, Construction, Modular Building
Job Tile: Contracts Manager
Location: Flexible to travel, home base
Salary: Competitive to attract plus car etc.
Sector: Offsite Construction
A leading player in the Modular Construction Sector seeks an experienced Contracts Manager to oversee and deliver new build Modular Construction projects across the UK. Design and Build projects, acting as Principle Contractor.
Working across MOD, Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Student Accommodation and Education sectors, the Contracts Manager will play a pivotal role in ensuring projects are run to programme and to the highest possible standards. Regular travel to their head office in the Midlands will be expected.
- Manage the project teams including clients, designers, consultants, employees and sub-contractors
- Ensure Projects are run to programme
- Effective commercial delivery of projects
- Effective safe delivery of projects
- Ensure technical compliance of building systems
- Experience of delivering large scale Modular Construction Projects
- Experience as Principal Contractor on large new build projects
- An effective leader with strong people skills and sub-contractor management experience
- CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid ticket holder
- Strong client facing skills – from tier one contractors through to public authorities and architects / developers
- Salary flexible to attract
- Car / Car Allowance
- Long term career prospects
- Medical, Dental & Optical Support
If you are interested in this role please contact Rob Elford of ARV Solutions on 01179592008. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key skills: offsite, MOD, Modular, Contracts Manager, Project Manager, JCT, SMSTS, CSCS