Skills: Building, Manufacturer, Offsite Construction, Sub Contractor, Timber Frame
Role: Contracts Manager
Location: North East, North West
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Construction, Timber Frame
Timber Frame Manufacturer - Large National Employer - Contracts Manager Required
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Location: Yorkshire & North West England
Sector: Timber Frame Structures
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Car & Package
- Do you have experience of managing the installation of Timber Frame structures?
- Would you enjoy and hands-on contracts management role supplying a partner developer with timber frame for multi-unit housing schemes?
Joining a well-established and national business, you can expect strong career development opportunities across a group with interests in house building, timber frame manufacturing and urban regeneration.
As part of a closely-knit team covering the M62 corridor, you will share the management of multiple projects alongside another contract’s manager both reporting into an Operations Manager. This hands-on role will see you working closely with sub-contractors on each site to manage the planning, delivery and installation of timber frame structures for housing projects.
Existing contracts managers and site managers looking for a step up will be considered for this role, don’t hesitate to give us a call today if you would like to know more.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Coming form a timber frame -OR- offsite construction background
- SMSTS, CSCS (Manager or Supervisor) and First Aid
- A collaborative approach to working and a team player
- Good sub-contractor management skills
- Comfortable with covering the Yorkshire and North West England regions with the occasional evening away
The successful candidate can expect:
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum salary
- A company car or car allowance
- Strong career development
If you are interested in this role please contact Rob Elford of ARV Solutions. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Contracts Manager, Timber Frame, Planning, Installation, Carpentry, Offsite Construction, MMC, Multi-site, Housing, Residential