Skills: Sub Contractor
Role: Contracts Manager
Location: South East
Multi-Site Contracts Manager - Pitched Roofing Contracts for Residential Developments
Job Title: Contracts Manager – Pitched Roofing
Location: South Coast
Sector – Pitched Roofing – Housing Projects
Salary: Commensurate with experience + generous bonus + company car
- Are you an experienced pitched roofing contracts manager?
- Would you enjoy working with the backing of a large, national group?
You will be joining an existing teams of contracts managers who manage the installation of pitched roofing projects for national and regional developers. Your background in pitched roofing will be essential in the selection and provision of sub contractors alongside your technical and cost management input.
A generous bonus scheme is in pace for this role, better still is that this bonus is calculated at branch level so you will not lose out to companywide restrictions!
- Monitor HSE on all projects
- Manage multiple contacts across the new build residential sector
- Organise and manage procurement of labour, plant and materials
- Report and analyses project costs
- Process labour payments
- Quality control
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Car allowance
- Company pension
- Generous company bonus
- Career advancement opportunities
If you are interested in the role please contact Rob Elford of ARV Solutions on 0117 959 2008, alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Pitched Roofing, Contracts Manager, Multi-Site, Project Management, Roofing, Pitched Roofing, Slate & Tile, Residential, New Build