Skills: Sub Contractor
Role: Contracts Manager
Location: South East
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per Annum
Multi-Site Contracts Manager - Flat Roofing Contracts for Residential Developments
Job Title: Contracts Manager – Flat Roofing
Location: London and Surrounding Areas
Salary: £ -Depending on experience + Car Allowance & Generous bonus package – based on individual performance
Sector: Flat Roofing
- Are you a contracts manager with experience of managing Flat Roofing Contracts?
I am looking for a Contracts Manager to join a thriving Flat Roofing company to manage multiple projects across London and the South East. You need to be able to manage your time effectively and be able to prioritise a busy workload whilst being mindful of strict deadlines. You will be able to read from construction drawings and be aware of current regulations and legislation.
Experience with in Flat Roofing is essential!
In return this company offers a very generous yearly bonus scheme to you which you can earn off your own merit and your own successes throughout the year.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Hold a full driving licence
- Able to run multiple sites
- Liaising directly with clients
- Procurement of sub-contractors
- Knowledge of Built-up Felt, Single Ply, Cold applied Liquid, Hot Melt, Lead work
- Proficient IT skill and Microsoft Packages
- Ability to complete Estimating would be beneficial but not essential
If you are interested in this role please contact Kelly Tattam of ARV Solutions 07956 528669, alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Flat Roofing, Built-up Felt, Single Ply, Cold applied Liquid, Hot Melt, Lead work, Contracts Manager