Skills: Housing, Timber Frame
Role: Site Manager, Supervisor
Location: South West
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Sector: Construction, Timber Frame
High profile project in the South West - x 2 fixed term contracts available!
Role: Contracts Supervisor / Site Supervisor
Salary: Up to £35,000 (pro rata) + Digs & Company Van
A leading manufacturer & sub-contractor within the Timber Frame market is currently recruiting for two Contracts / Site Supervisors to oversee two key housing projects in Wiltshire. Site one runs for 30 weeks and site two runs for 45 weeks.
This is an ideal opportunity for either an experienced Timber Frame erector to begin a career within an operational role or an assistant site manager to take a step-up, with a market leading employer.
The successful candidate can expect to play a key role in the successful delivery of this key project. Overseeing operatives and sub-contractors whilst attending site meetings to ensure progress and variations are recorded and circulated to relevant parties. You will be working in a clearly defined operational structure with a path of progression to Contracts Manager and then Senior Contracts Manager.
- Ensure all operatives have been inducted
- Ensure sub-contractors are being managed and have clear direction
- Attendance at site meetings ensuring progress/variances are put in writing and copied to all relevant parties
- Ensure work on site is delivered to agreed HSE standards including, but not limited to, the undernoted:
- Crane lift plans
- Maintain quality standards to ensure site client handover meets pre agreed contract specification and all snagging elements have been documented and addressed prior to handover.
- Hold valid CSCS card
- Joinery background with extensive Timber Frame erection experience
- Demonstrate ability to manage and motivate operatives in site environment
- Demonstrate effective communication skills with operatives; clients and colleagues
- Demonstrate ability to write clear and concise reports, identifying requirements for labour, deliveries and plant and any variance in the programme
- Demonstrate ability to read working drawings
- Demonstrate ability to operate in a high pressure environment within tight timeframes and deadlines
- Salary to £35,000 (Pro-rata) + Company Van
- Holiday, Pension, Benefits
If you are interested in this role please contact Rob Elford or Rhian Newman of ARV Solutions on 01179592008 or click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Timber Frame, Construction, Install, Supervisor, Contracts, CSCS Card, Manufacturer, Contractor