Skills: Pre-cast concrete, Building
Role: Supervisor, Slinger / Banksman, Appointed Person Lifting
Location: UK Wide
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per Annum
Crane Supervisor, Appointed Person, Precast Concrete, Offsite Construction, MMC, Lift Plans, Site Surveys, Project Management, Multi-Site Management, CPCS
Job Title: Contracts Supervisor
Location: Home Based – National
Sector: Precast Concrete
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Car Allowance & Package
- Would you enjoy working for a growing a company with a strong thirteen-year history?
- Can you manage your own diary in conducting nationwide site visits and surveys?
If you are a crane supervisor or an Appointed Person with experience of installing pre-cast concrete elements, or other offsite fabricated systems, we want to talk to you about tour next career move.
Working for an owner managed business, you will be the latest addition to the contracts supervisor team with this role coming as a result of consistent growth. With a strong pipeline of work and growing order book, we need you to get on board as soon as possible!
Preferably, you’ll come from a pre-cast concrete background and hold a full CPCS Appointed Person for Lifting qualification. However, if you would require training on pre-cast systems, or are a crane supervisor already – this supportive employer will invest in your development to bring you up to speed.
- A team player who is able to manage and execute their own workload
- Either Crane Supervisor or Appointed Person for Lifting
- Experience of pre-cast concrete or Offsite / MMC building systems
- Project Management skills with ability to plan and deliver whilst liaising with clients, in-house production teams and sub contract installers
- A good communicator who can work with a range of clients form small developers through to larger, national developers and contractors
- Comfortable in managing projects from £5,000 - £500,000 in value
If you are interested in this role please contact Callum Howard of ARV Solutions on 0117 929 2008. Alternatively, click ’Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Crane Supervisor, Appointed Person, Precast Concrete, Offsite Construction, MMC, Lift Plans, Site Surveys, Project Management, Multi-Site Management, CPCS,