Control Systems Technician
Skills: Electrical, Mechanical
Role: Controls Engineer, Technical Engineer, Technician
Location: UK Wide
Salary: Company Van, Overtime, Pension, Life Insurance and extra benefits
Sector: Manufacturing, Design / Technical, Construction Products
Control Systems Technician National Coverage £30k - £35k plus overtime, van
Are you an Electrician/Electrical Engineer looking for a field based role?
Do you have good skills in fault finding, and PLC controls?
Do you want to work for an International manufacturer who pay overtime?
We are working with an international manufacturer who are regarded as the market leaders in timber treatment who now seek a Control Systems technician to maintain & upgrade existing plant control systems and software.
This is a field based role, covering their UK customer base. You will be expected to travel to customers to carry our routine work, as well as at short notice for breakdowns.
The successful technician will be responsible and have experience of:
• Design & Specify control systems for industrial automation systems
• PLC & Control System programming
• Good knowledge of P&ID in theory and practical use
• Maintain & develop existing PLC control systems
• Carrying out testing and fault finding of PLC/control systems
• Creating electrical designs of PLC/control systems
• Create electrical schematic and designs using AutoCAD Electrical
• Single and three phase electrics
The successful technician will ideally have:
• A good understanding of electrical control gear
• Experience using CAD packages (AutoCAD Electrical preferable)
• A full UK driving licence
• Experience programming PLC’s i.e. Mitsubishi, Siemens, Ge Fanuc
• Experience developing control systems
• At least 3 years in a similar environment
• Ability to work alone in a field role
This company look after their employees and will offer a full time permanent position with both guaranteed salary, overtime, holiday starting at 22 days plus bank holiday, pension, care scheme, life assurance, income protection, company vehicle, laptop and phone.
We have been working with this company for some time now, and can confirm their commitment to providing a positive employee experience. This particular role provides a great deal of autonomy and flexibility, giving you the opportunity to prove your organisational and time management skills. Full training will be provided for their product range.
Please contact email@example.com 0117 959 2008