Skills: Offsite Construction, Light Steel Frame, BIM, Structural Steel
Role: Designer, Document Controller, CAD Designer
Location: North West
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000 per Annum
Sector: Construction, Design / Technical
Design Co-Ordinator / Document Controller required for an Offsite Steel Framing business who are working with main contractors in the commercial, education, health, leisure and residential sector.
- As a Design Co-ordinator you will provide effective information management at project and pre-construction level, coordinate design information for the design team including architects, engineers, clients.
- Generate and follow up TQ’s RFI’s for internal and external stake holders.
- Develop Tekla BIM Viewer with external stakeholders to monitor production and to also develop this with the commercial side of the business.
- Take ownership for the implementation and running of the company’s digital document control, to be the expert and to offer training and support to new users.
- At least 2 years’ experience within the construction industry
- Knowledge of digital applications
- Tekla / BIM knowledge
- Steel Framing knowledge an added bonus
This is a good time to join a growing business with strong company vision and values, This position would also be suitable for a draughtsman who doesn’t want to draw but likes the technical side of the job.
The salary comes with pension, death in service, private medical, group income protection.
For more information please apply today or call Paul on 0117 959 2008