Design Engineer - Revit
Skills: Light Steel Frame, MMCs - General, Modular Building, Offsite Construction, Timber Engineering / EWP, Timber Frame
Role: Design Engineer
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Sector: Design / Technical, Modular Building, Timber Frame
Design Engineer with Revit experience wanted to join brand new volumetric timber frame housing manufacturer.
Design Engineer (Revit)
£25,000 - £35,000
- How would you feel if you were given the freedom to take risks it would benefit the business?
- Would it encourage you to be more free thinking, and have some fun in the process?
True to their spirit of innovation, this employer believes that you have to think outside of the box if you are going to deliver successful change.
We are looking for a Design Engineer to join a mass volume modular house manufacturer who has recently opened a brand new factory in Derby. With massive growth plans over the next coming years, this is a fantastically exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
- To develop design details for the modules that delivers the architectural ambitions of the business
- Liaise with suppliers, consultants, and academics
- Work within a strong industry focused technical team
- Give guidance and leadership to junior members of the design team to help them develop their own skill base
Who are we looking to speak to?
- Relevant qualifications in Engineering/Building/Architectural Technology or Construction related
- Previous experience as a Design Engineer within the offsite sectors - modular, steel, timber
- Excellent IT and AutoCAD skills - Revit software is essential to this role
- Strong Attention to detail
- Commercially aware and able to self-motivate
If you are interested in this position then please click "apply" or please contact Rebecca Hamilton or Debbie Kyrkili on 0117 959 2008 for a completely confidential chat.
Key Skills: CAD Designer, CAD Technician, Modular, Volumetric, Pods, Timber Frame, Light Steel Frame, Offsite, Offsite construction, technical design, housing sector