Design Engineer - Inventor
Skills: Offsite Construction
Role: Design Engineer, Designer
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £25,000 - £38,000 per Annum
Sector: Design / Technical, Modular Building, Timber Frame
New start up factory in Derbyshire is looking for a Design Engineer who specialises in Inventor software to join their dynamic team.
Design Engineer (Inventor)
£25,000 - £38,000
- How would you feel if you were given the freedom to take risks it would benefit the business?
- Would it encourage you to be more free thinking, and have some fun in the process?
True to their spirit of innovation, this employer believes that you have to think outside of the box if you are going to deliver successful change.
We are looking for a Design Engineer who specialises in Inventor software to join a mass volume modular house manufacturer who has recently opened a brand-new factory in Derby. With massive growth plans over the next coming years, this is a fantastically exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
- Working closely with the structural engineer and other design team members to develop the timber frame construction details and panel drawings within the Inventor software
- Liaise with suppliers, consultants, and academics
- Work within a strong industry focused technical team
- Give guidance and leadership to junior members of the design team to help them develop their own skill base
Who are we looking to speak to?
- Relevant qualifications in Engineering/Building/Architectural Technology or Construction related
- Previous experience as a Design Engineer within the offsite sectors - modular, steel, timber
- Excellent IT and AutoCAD skills - Inventor software is essential to this role
- Strong Attention to detail
- Commercially aware and able to self-motivate
If you are interested in this position then please click "apply" or please contact Rebecca Hamilton or Debbie Kyrkili on 0117 959 2008 for a completely confidential chat.
Key Skills: CAD Designer, CAD Technician, Modular, Volumetric, Pods, Timber Frame, Light Steel Frame, Offsite, Offsite construction, technical design, housing sector