Skills: Timber Engineering / EWP, Modular Building, Manufacturer, Joists / I-beams, Housing, Curtain Walling / Facades / Cladding, BIM, Building
Role: Design Engineer
Location: North West
Salary: £27,000 - £37,000 per Annum
Sector: Design / Technical
Design Engineer Merseyside £27,000 - £37,000
£27,000 - £37,000
Design Engineer required for a Modular Home Manufacturer based in Liverpool, delivering residential homes throughout the UK, ranging from houses to high-rise buildings. With a strong pipeline of work, they are capable of producing over 400 homes per year and with an expected turnover in excess of £50m this year and double for next year this is a good time for a strong CAD Draughtsperson to come on-board.
This is a great opportunity for Design Engineer looking to work in an innovative forward thinking company and forge part of its exciting future. Primarily office based, this is a strongly Revit based role.
The main duties include:
- Develop 3D models of all project elements using Revit families
- Build up modular assemblies which then from the project model
- Produce architectural design and fabrication drawings packages for manufacture from project models
- Produce cut list, BOMs & schedules using Revit
- Collaborate with client, subcontractors & internal teams ensuring latest project information is incorporated into design drawings.
- Produce design packages for cladding, steelwork, CLT, Glulam, FFE, M&E, Kitchens & Bathrooms.
- Ability to work on varied projects simultaneously and provide initial assessments regarding modularisation.
- Generate new concepts for innovation and improve manufacturing efficiency
Key attributes the company will be looking for include:
- Degree or equivalent in an Architectural discipline
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- Fully conversant with Building Regulations and ability to implement
- Proven experience in delivering complete working drawing design packages
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A comprehensive understanding of Autodesk Revit is essential (ideally 2 years), along with understanding of BIM standards and procedures
- Have excellent organisation and management skills
- An analytical mind with strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to work with other Trade disciplines and External Consultants
- Experience in residential and high-rise design
- Experience with forms of construction involving Cross Laminated Timber and Steel
- Experience with AGACAD BIM tools
Whats in it for you?
- A competitive salary of £27,000 - £37,000 (depending on experience).
- Discretionary Company bonus'.
- 28 days Holiday per annum.
- Ability to shape the future of a company who are making exciting advancements in the residential property sector.
- Great working environment.
- Latest computer equipment with high end displays.
Sound good to you? If so click apply or to learn more call Paul on 01179592008.