Design Manager - Hsbcad Or Cadwork
Skills: Developer, Manufacturer, Offsite Construction, Timber Engineering / EWP
Role: Design Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 per Annum
Sector: Construction, Timber Frame
Opportunity to relocate to Australia with this young company with a rapidly growing market and an immediate need to attract dynamic and adaptable staff to join their team and help the business grow.
AU$100-130k per annum plus superannuation (pension) £65,000 to £75,000 equiv.
Opportunity to relocate to Australia with this young company with a rapidly growing market and an immediate need to attract dynamic and adaptable staff to join their team and help the business grow. They are constructing a new state of the art production facility to produce cross-laminated timber ( CLT ), a new engineered timber product that can be used to build entire multi-storey buildings.
The company are the only producer of CLT in the Southern Hemisphere and are extremely well-placed to capitalise on this exciting new construction technology.
The CAD Manager is a role focussed on the delivery of an efficient drawing service, both internally to the factory and externally to consultants. It is heavily involved in technology and software as well as the management of a team CAD team. Our client fully model all their projects in 3D prior to manufacture and this process needs to be efficient and accurate to meet the demands of both internal and external clients.
They currently use Cadwork as a drafting package but are very keen to look at HSBCAD as an alternative and potentially more efficient piece of software
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Education and/or Experience
- Minimum 8 years post-university experience
- Experience in CAD drafting software packages (either Cadworks or HSBCAD)
- Experience in managing a team and delivering high quality output
- Keen problem-solving ability and an aptitude for applying knowledge to novel applications
- An awareness of safety, risk management and construction knowledge to ensure, public and stakeholders throughout the life of the project.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a collaborative, cohesive and high performing team.
- Ability to engage effectively with management, staff, contractors, consultants and other stakeholders.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with others to discuss and resolve problems
If you like the thought of working at the forefront of a developing market for Cross Laminated Timber throughout Australasia then we welcome your application.
ARV Solutions are sole retained consultants for these roles, which are account managed by Rhian Newman, Divisional Lead, International.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 117 9592008
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We never disclose candidate information without your express permission.
Designer, Technician, Detailer, CAD, Cadwork, Timber, CLT, Structures, Building, Construction