Skills: Building, Cabins / Lodges / Portable, BIM, Light Steel Frame, Modular Building, Offsite Construction, Timber Engineering / EWP, Timber Frame
Role: Design Manager
Location: East Anglia
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Sector: Design / Technical
Do you want to work for the UK's leader in modular buildings?
£££ - up to £45,000
- Do you want to work for the UK's leader in modular buildings?
- Are you looking for that next step up in to management in your career?
We are working with a market leader with a strong reputation for delivering high quality value for money solutions across a variety of market sectors. They are looking for a Design Manager to come and join their team who are based in East Anglia.
This company’s success derives from the way they deliver their modular design and build projects by challenging the norm, finding innovative ways of working and utilising modern methods of construction to deliver the best design and delivery solutions for their customers.
They are the UK's leader in relocatable accommodation including portable cabins, modular buildings, secure storage, portable toilets, temporary kitchens and fast track building solutions provided from locations all across the UK. Our client provides facilities to a broad range of industry sectors such as construction, industry, commerce, healthcare, education and events.
Responsibilities of the Design Manager:
- Work as part of a team to provide full design package for new offsite, volumetric products
- Provide a turnkey design service during product inception, development, tender, pre-construction and post-planning phases of the new product design phases
- Manage inputs and outputs of technical drawings, planning applications and technical resources
- Chair design meetings, liaise with internal and external clients, ensuring the process runs smoothly
- Ensure full compliance with all relevant codes and standards including building regs
- Qualified to HNC minimum in a related discipline
- Experience within the Offsite sectors - modular, timber frame, steel frame etc
- Ability to use AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor
- Knowledge of building regulations
- Expert knowledge of building regulations and CDM 2015 regulations
- Confident in managing a team of designers
- Organised, clear communicator, problem solver and driven
If this role is for you then click 'apply' now,
Becky and Sue are available for a confidential chat on 0117 959 2008
Key Skills: Design Manager, Senior Designer, Modular, Offsite, Timber Frame, Steel frame, AutoCAD, Revitnning, Building Regulations, Building Bulletins, Department of Education output specifications and other associated publications.