Skills: Bathroom Pods, MMCs - General, Modular Building, Offsite Construction
Role: Design Manager
Location: North East
Sector: Construction, Design / Technical, Modular Building
Design Manager | Project based | manage a small team | c£40,000 + good benefits package | growing package of work | education sector construction
Design Manager - modular buildings
East Riding of Yorkshire
c£40,000 (flexible to attract)
Full time, permanent
Design Manager | Project based | manage a small team | good salary and benefits package | growing package of work | education sector construction
- Are you a Design Manager within the construction industry?
- Do you have a good knowledge of offsite construction / modern methods of construction?
- Does your experience include projects in the education sector?
- Are you a good people manager, able to manage both the people and project aspects of your role?
- Would you be interested in a salary of around £40,000 with a good benefits package?
Design Manager required for a company with a good portfolio of projects, much of it in the education sector but they are involved in other sectors.
You will be:
- Playing a key role in the coordination of activities within the construction and design functions, ensuring you are maintaining regular contact with all stakeholders
- Monitoring and reviewing procedures, processes and quality aspects
- Ensuring project timescales are achieved, maintaining contact with the relevant stakeholders
- Managing and coordinating design meetings
- Being manager for both the people and project aspects of your role
- Degree qualified in an Engineering, Construction or Architectural discipline
- Familiar with the offsite construction industry, able to appreciate the relationships between Design, Manufacturing and Construction functions
- Experienced in education sector projects
- Strong communicator - good spoken and written English as well as possessing excellent negotiating skills
- Familiar with AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor and/or SolidWorks
- Able to manage your own workload and that of others, adhering to quality and time-led objectives
In return you can expect a competitive salary, as well as:
- Annual pay review
- Attractive pension
- Employee assistance scheme
- Death in service benefit
Interested? Please apply today or call Sue Eustace on 0117 959 2008 for further information. Your call will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Key skills: Design Manager, Preconstruction Manager, modular buildings, offsite construction, modern methods of construction, MMC,