Skills: Building, Joists / I-beams, MMCs - General, Roof Truss, SIPS, Timber Frame
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Sector: Construction, Timber Frame
Job Title: Estimator
Sector: Timber Frame
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
- Are you an estimator who would enjoy working with developers and high-end self-build projects?
- Can you read from structural drawings and perform take offs?
You will be joining a well-established employer with very low staff turnover and a great team culture. An employer who prefers to promote from within and has a new vacancy for an estimator who would report into their estimating manager.
Experience in new build construction works is important and this could come from flooring, structural systems, roofing, cladding or other building techniques. You will be supported to grow in this role with an employer who values career progression and employee well-being.
We are looking for:
- Skilled in reading from structural drawings
- Able to perform accurate take offs and cost estimates
- Collaborative approach to working
- Good communicator who can liaise with internal design, production and technical teams
If you are interested in this role please contact Rob Elford OR Kelly Tattam of ARV Solutions on 0117 959 2008. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Estimating, Costing, Take Offs, Construction, Timber Frame, Sub-Contractor, Housing, Residential, Self Build, Developers, Career