Skills: Building, Cabins / Lodges / Portable, Light Steel Frame, Manufacturer, Modular Building, Offsite Construction
Role: Health and Safety, Production Manager, Quality Assurance
Location: North East
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Modular Building
Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Manager required for a modular construction company in Hull.
As the HSEQ Manager you will be based on site within the manufacturing plant and provide support, advice and assistance on all HSEQ matters within the organisation.
- You will manage H&S risks and ensure compliance for all staff on a daily basis.
- Review quality of works carried out using SNAGR
- Environmental monitoring using SMARTWISE
- Ensure all operatives are fully inducted and have appropriate SSOW’s
- Strive for continuous H&S improvements
- Carry out assessments, Daily and Weekly checks on plant and safety equipment
- Risk reports, incident reporting.
- Develop working relationships between, the Production Facility, Design Office, Factory team and Sub Contractors.
Wish list of Qualifications :
CAD / REVIT understanding
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07904 487 849