Skills: Developer, Housing, Offsite Construction, Timber Frame
Role: Installation Manager
Location: UK Wide
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Construction, Timber Frame
Self Build Timber Framing - National Projects - Installation Manager
Job Title: Installation Manager
Location: UK Wide
Sector: Timber Frame – Supply & Install
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Van and Package
- Are you an experienced timber frame erector?
- Would you enjoy a role with a thriving timber frame manufacturer?
With a strong foothold in the UK self-build market – this Gloucestershire based business has an immediate requirement for a installation manager to over see supply and install timber frame contracts. You an expect to be the go-to manager for a nationwide network of installation contractors across the self-build residential sector.
With responsibility for timely and professional installations, labour management, client management and logistics, you will play a fundamental role in the success of the business. You can expect a tightly knit and team orientated culture supported by in-house design and manufacturing for residential timber frame projects.
- Significant timber frame installation experience
- Strong personnel management skills
- Excellent technical knowledge of Timber Frame
- An ability to spot issues and problems and react accordingly
- Strong client facing skills and a professional demeanour
- SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid tickets
If you are interested in this role please contact Rob Elford on 01179592008. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Timber Frame, Installation, Install Manager, Site Manager, Contracts Manager, Contracts Supervisor, SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid, Self Build