Skills: Housing, Manufacturer, Modular Building, Offsite Construction
Role: Site Manager
Location: South East
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Construction
Forward thinking manufacturing operation | Innovative product - fast track building system | Not for profit organisation | Times 100 Best Companies Employer | Fun working environment
Title: Installations Manager
Location: Essex & Surrounding
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
This organisation enjoys a status as one of the Times 100 Best Companies within their sector as well as Investors in People (Gold accredited) They are at the beginning of an exciting journey and having secured initial projects within their region, they are now recruiting a team to deliver and install they innovative new product to site. The business are looking for an Installations Manager with energy and a can do attitude.
- Transportation of modules to site.
- Installation of modules onto site.
- Completion of modules on site to hand over and commissioning.
- Management of site installation teams.
- Consulting on future projects with regards to transportation/logistics and craneage.
- Site safety and play a key role in development of safe working practices.
Experience & Qualifications
- Leader of site based teams.
- 3 day First Aid qualified.
- AP for lifting
- A strong desire to challenge the norms within construction.
You will be well rewarded in this role, able to command a good salary, and a competitive benefits package which includes flexible benefits, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, pension and your own personal development plan. There is a strong team ethic and there are a number of social and charitable activities in which you can become involved.
For further information please call Rhian Newman or Rob Elford on 0117 959 2008 or to apply simply click on the 'Apply' button. Your call/application will be treated as confidential
Key skills: Installation Manager, Modular, Offsite, housing, timber, SMSTS, Appointed Person