Internal Sales Executive - Timber Products
Skills: Timber Engineering / EWP, Timber Frame, Timber Merchant
Role: Sales, Sales - Telesales, Sales Support
Location: South East
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per Annum
Sector: Sales, Business Support
Internal Sales Executive | Timber Products | Attractive Salary Package | Highly successful private business | Friendly Team Environment | Career Progression OpportunitiesInternal Sales Executive - Timber ProductsBedfordshire - St Neots, Biggleswade, Bedford, Sandy, Hitchin, Royston, Huntingdon, Cambourne, Letchworth, Milton KeynesSalary basic to £25,000 + Bonus & Benefits
- : Do you have a passion for construction?
- : Do you enjoy building relationships and generating new business?
- : Would you like to work for a privately owned company who have more than doubled their size since 2012?
- : Would you like to work for an employer that truly looks after their team?
This is an opportunity to join a well-established timber merchant business in the South East with ambitious growth plans, who have been hugely successful over the last few years.
This is a company that prides itself on supplying quality timber products that are responsibly sourced.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an expanding business to focus on the company's offering of timber frame and engineered wood products as well as cedar, cladding, decking, hardwoods, MDF products and softwoods.
As part of the internal sales team, you will be responsible for generating sales revenue within the south east, focusing predominantly on Contractors, Builders and Sub-Contractors.
You will be dealing with both existing clients as well as building relationships with new clients, targeting medium to large companies to create new revenue streams for the business.
- : Previous experience in a sales role within the construction indsutry
- : Previous experience selling timber products preferable
- : Strong relationship builder, with experience working with main contractors, sub-contractors and regional builders
- : Strong track record of generating new business
- : Basic Salary circa £25,000
- : Bonus
- : Benefits
- : Career progression opportunities
To be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to apply or contact Lucy Patterson at ARV solutions for more information.
Key Skills: Sales, business Development, account management, construction products, building products, timber frame, timber, hardwoods, softwoods, cladding, plywood, MDF