Skills: Distributor, Other
Location: South East
Sector: Construction, Construction Products
Major supplier of construction products | Good opportunities for progression | £multi-million turnover | Fun working environment
£negotiable + good benefits package
- Secure major construction products distributor
- Opportunities to progress
- Multimillion pound turnover company
Experienced Inventory Analyst required for a supplier of specialist products for the construction industry. We are looking for someone to join the team who will be responsible for forecasting, planning, co-ordinating, managing and running an efficient inventory level for a group of branches around the South Coast.
Your role will include:
- Analysing inventory data, interpreting trends and forward planning
- Taking decisions to support managing inventory and the purchasing strategies
- Managing and updating stock profiles across your allocated branches, making allowances for changes in customer demand/supplier suitability
- Assisting in forecasting, planning and ordering towards purchase targets
As Inventory Analyst, you will enjoy a close working relationship with various colleagues in Transport, Sales and your allocated branches, ensuring you are providing a consistent, high standard of service to all stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Extensively proficient in IT (including Microsoft Excel to advanced level)
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills, including presentation skills
- Although full training our client's ERP system will be given, some prior experience of working with an ERP system would be highly advantageous
- Able to interpret data
- Adaptable, able to work in a continually changing environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise your workload
You will be working with a leading supplier of a wide range of specialist construction materials, who have multiple branches throughout the UK, Europe and the Middle East. The Group enjoys a £multimillion turnover. They like to ensure their people work in a positive and team-centred environment, ensuring that the customer is the primary focus.
If the role is of interest, and you meet the above criteria please apply today or call Sue Eustace at ARV Solutions on 0117 959 2008 for more information. Your call will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Key Skills: Inventory Analyst, Inventory Controller, Stock Control, Planner, K8, Construction, Building Products, Building Materials, Roofing