Junior Quantity Surveyor
Skills: Housing, Manufacturer, Offsite Construction, Sub Contractor, Timber Frame
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: South East
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Construction, Timber Frame
Thriving Timber Frame Contractor - Large Employer - Excellent Prospects
Job Title: Junior Quantity Surveyor
Sector: Timber Frame Construction
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
A thriving Timber Frame Contractor is seeking a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join an existing team of four.
Working across Residential and Commercial projects, this business employs over one hundred full time staff with multi-million-pound turnover. Successful candidates can expect mentorship form highly experienced Quantity Surveyors and Commercial professionals, playing a key role in the commercial management of Timber Frame projects.
- Working closely with an existing team of experienced Quantity Surveyors
- Involved across all QS functions from procurement to final account
- 8-5pm working hours and a 1pm finish on Fridays!
- A clear pathway of progression and support
- Excellent long term potential
- Degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying
- A positive, can do attitude with a strong team spirit
- A knowledge of, and interest in, Timber Frame construction
- Committed and ambitious is what we are looking for!
A starting salary of £18,000 - £22,000 per year is on offer with excellent prospects for progression. This is company is well established and respected in the market place, with demonstrable year on year increases in turnover across recent years.
If you are interested in this role please contact Rob Elford or Tom Ashworth of ARV Solutions on 01179592008. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Timber Frame, Construction, Commercial, Residential, Commercial Management, Quantity Surveying, Offsite Construction