Location: East Midlands
Salary: £25,000 per Annum
We're looking for a Logistics Administrator to join a manufacturing business at their factory in Derbyshire. With massive growth plans over the next coming years, this is a really exciting opportunity
Salary: c£25,000 + benefits (flexible to attract)
- How would you feel if you were given the freedom to take risks if it would benefit the business?
- Would it encourage you to be more free thinking, and have some fun in the process?
True to their spirit of innovation, this employer believes that you have to think outside of the box if you are going to deliver successful change.
We are looking for a Logistics Administrator to join a manufacturing business at their factory in Derbyshire. With massive growth plans over the next coming years, this is a fantastically exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
As Logistics Administrator, you will be:
- Providing overall control of inventory management and goods receipt and dispatch activities within the manufacturing facility
- Liaising with all areas of the business, ensuring planning through the business meets the needs of the customer
- Ensuring accurate input into systems, capturing supplier performance data
This role is primarily office based and requires a great deal of organisation and attention to detail.
You will also have:
- Proven experience in a logistics function within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of best practice logistics tools/techniques
- Experience of goods inwards and inventory management
- A high level of literacy
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Strong communication skills and the confidence to work on a factory floor
Interested? Please apply today or if you would like to learn more please call Paul on 0117 9592008 for a confidential chat
Key skills: logistics, inventory, manufacturing, stock
Locations: Burton upon Trent, Derby, Uttoxeter, Ashbourne, Stafford, Cannock, Lichfield, Stoke-on-Trent