M&e Contracts Manager
Skills: Building, Cabins / Lodges / Portable, Mechanical, Modular Building, Offsite Construction
Role: Contracts Manager
Location: North East
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per Annum
Sector: Construction, Modular Building
M&E Manager | Contracts Manager | HVAC | Commercial Gas Systems | Modular Building | Main Contractor
Job Title: M&E Contracts Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Car & Package
Location: North East + Nationwide Travel to Sites
Sector: Offsite Construction
- Do you have a background in HVAC and commercial gas systems?
- Can you lead an M&E team on high value new build Modular Construction projects?
You will be the go-to M&E specialist of this Modular Building company who take on projects as principal contractor. Reacting to and resolving issues and planning installations nationwide, ensuring safety and adherence to construction programmes.
Working with HVAC, plumbing and heating installations you will manage a team of engineers and allocate resources on a daily and weekly basis proving regular updates to the directors. Relationship management is essential to this role both with internal divisional managers and externally with clients, suppliers and contractors.
- Working closely with project management team to deliver on time and on budget
- Supply chain management with a focus on quality
- Communication with clients to enhance relationships and ensure delivery against expectations and plan
- Regular client communication managing programmes and contractual performance
- Health and Safety management
- Manage project costs and commercial performance
- Provide regular updates to the directors on the progress of projects
- City & Guilds - Plumbing & Heating practices
- IOSH - Managing H&S - Not an essential
- Domestic Gas Certification
- Commercial Gas & Pressure testing Certification
- £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience
- Car, Laptop, Mobile, Pension, Holiday
If you are interested in this role please contact Callum Howard at ARV Solutions on 0117 959 2008. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.