Managing Quantity Surveyor
Skills: Offsite Construction, Modular Building, Main Contractor, Building
Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: East Midlands
Sector: Construction, Modular Building
Managing Quantity Surveyor - Modular - Offsite Construction
Job Title: Managing Quantity Surveyor
Sector: Offsite Construction
Salary: Flexible to attract + Car + Package
- Are you an experienced Managing Quantity Surveyor who would relish working at the forefront of modern construction systems?
- Do you have modular experience in commercial, retail, hotel and education construction sectors?
This is a demanding role, taking the lead on all Quantity Surveying matters within your projects, supported by a strong commercial team and reporting to the Commercial Manager. You will require experience working as a Managing Quantity Surveyor or in a similar commercial lead role for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 Main Contractor.
The successful candidate will be required to travel as and when required to suit business needs to visit the sites, clients and design teams.
Please do not hesitate to contact ARV Solutions if you are:
- A strong leader with a history of managing teams of Quantity Surveyors
- Qualified to Degree, HND or HNC level in Quantity Surveying or similar field
- RICS accredited preferred
- Full UK drivers’ licence
- CSCS - Managers Card
- Capable of overseeing a large portfolio of contracts
- Turnkey experience including mixed use /high-rise projects
- Tier 1 or Tier 2 Main Contractor experience
If you are interested in this role please contact Kelly Tattam of ARV Solutions on 0117 959 2008. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration
Key Skills: Managing Quantity Surveyor, Commercial Manager, QS, JCT, NEC, Design and Build, Modular, Offsite, Construction, Building, MMC, RICS