Skills: Precision Engineering
Location: South West
t's rare to find a company who can tick so many boxes for their potential employees! World leader in its specialist product range | Great employer| enviable staff retention record | with good benefits
£ Competitive to Attract
It's rare to find a company who can tick so many boxes for their potential employees:
- World leader in its specialist product range
- Great employer, enviable staff retention record with good benefits package and comprehensive training
As a Materials Handler you will assist with the smooth delivery of raw materials from stock to the production and manufacturing cells
· Processing and completing documentation relating to Goods In and stock control.
· Control of internal stock in and out of Stores.
· Maintenance of accurate stock records using in house computer systems.
· Help maintaining full traceability of stock throughout the building.
· Inspecting of raw materials for defects.
· Previous experience of Stores, Warehouse and stock control.
· Manual handling experience.
· Excellent organisation and time management skills.
· IT literate.
· Current Counterbalance Cat B licence is essential, and a side tracker licence is preferable, however training will be provided to obtain this certificate.
· Can do attitude.
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Free on-site parking
- Generous Holiday Allocation
- You will be working a 39-hour week including an early finish on Fridays.
Please apply today if you are looking for the chance to work for an award-winning global leader in its field, who have an excellent reputation as an employer.
Key Skills: Materials Handling, Stock, Warehouse, Cat B Licence.