National Sales Manager - Offsite Construction Solutions
Skills: Timber Frame, Offsite Construction, Modular Building, Manufacturer, Light Steel Frame, Housing
Role: Sales Management
Location: South East
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 per Annum
Sector: Modular Building, Timber Frame, Sales, Construction Products
#national sales manager #large offsite construction manufacturer #mmc #housebuildingNational Sales ManagerCheltenham, Rugby, Watford, Slough, Basingstoke, SwindonBasic salary to £90,000 plus bonus + Car or Allowance
- Are you managing a sales force within the construction sector?
- Do you deal with National House Builders and Main Contractors?
- Can you demonstrate the ability to manage a £50 million plus turnover?
- Are you at your best working within an organisation that demands total commitment?
- Commutable to an office location in Oxfordshire as required
We are instructed by one of our key clients to find a National Sales Manager to manage a field based team of 8 sales professionals who sell offsite construction solutions to National House Builders, Main Contractors and regional developers.
You will be responsible for a turnover of circa £100 million across the UK and for helping, monitoring and supporting the sales team efforts in achieving their individual targets. In addition you will take a major lead at board level with the negotiations to win major projects with the customer base.
It is unlikely that they will consider a product based sales management background as the successful candidate is likely to come from a solution based construction sale environment.
We have been told that this is an urgent role to fill and that their Sales Director is committed to filling the role as soon as possible.
- Basic salary to £90,000
- Bonus that yields against the business plan (8% to 15%)
- Car or Car Allowance
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to join one of the top Offsite Manufacturers in the UK
Please apply to this role by submitting a comprehensive CV as a WORD doc or as an alternative call Graham Brown, Divisional Lead, Sales & Marketing at ARV Solutions
key skills may include: sales, sales management, construction, building,