New Product Information Manager
Skills: Developer, Housing, Manufacturer, MMCs - General, Modular Building, Offsite Construction
Role: Project Manager, Technical Manager
Location: North East, North West
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Construction, Modular Building, Construction Products
New Product Information Manager / NPI Manager West Yorkshire salary to £70,000 + good benefits package Brand new factory | New product range | Extensive opportunities | Great benefits package
New Product Information Manager / NPI Manager
salary to £70,000 + good benefits package
Brand new factory | New product range | Extensive opportunities | Great benefits package
We are working for a household name, backed by decades of experience in financial services, with particular expertise in residential and property financing around the globe. Their knowledge of the housing market is unrivalled and they have already invested in a large scale, fully equipped Modular Housing Factory to deliver their own fully in house solution.
Now poised to enter the market with a revolutionary product, seeking the very best professional to fill the role of Product Information Manager to deliver their range of modular housing.
As New Product Information Manager / NPI Manager, you will take a lead on the programming and coordinating of teams throughout the business as new products are introduced or existing products are modified, as they are introduced into the production process.
Involved at the start of the process (identifying the business opportunity), you will be managing the product adaption process to meet the requirements of the clients, and being the key liaison point with teams in the Design and Construction Departments. You will have ownership of the programme at a strategic level, including taking a leadership role for Product Change Board and the product development process along with ensuring compliance.
We are keen to hear from you if you have:
- Strong academic record including degree qualification or other manufacturing/construction industry qualification
- Production process experience, in a large scale production line, and adhering to JIT principles
- Project Management experience
- Ability to use problem solving techniques, creating some innovative solutions
- Courage to challenge the "status quo" in a real drive to improve performance
- Able to work to challenging deadlines while maintaining a commitment to quality
- Good working knowledge of the house-building industry, along with the relevant methodologies and standards will be distinctly advantageous
As New Product Information Manager, you will receive:
- Competitive salary to £70,000 (depending on experience, skills and qualifications) plus bonus
- 10% salary as car allowance
- Generous pension contribution
- Life assurance and healthcare
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Other benefits including discount scheme
Please apply today or call Sue Eustace 0117 959 2008 if you require further information.
Key skills: New Product Information, NPI, Product Change Board, manufacturing for construction, offsite construction, MMC, DFMA, housebuilding