Operations Director - Timber Product Production
Skills: Timber Importer, Timber Merchant, Timber Sawmill
Role: Director / Executive, Operations Manager
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 per Annum
* Would you describe your timber knowledge as excellent? * Do you have an in depth knowledge of Timber Manufacturing? * Are you an advocate of Added Value Machining Services?Operations Director - Timber ManufacturingBasic to £75,000 + Car, Pension etc.Leicester (ARV4624C)
- Would you describe your timber knowledge as excellent?
- Do you have an in depth knowledge of Timber Manufacturing?
- Are you an advocate of Added Value Machining Services?
- Have you managed a large site with a multi-disciplined workforce?
If your answer is yes to all the above, please look at this great opportunity.
We are exclusively retained to find an Operations Director who can manage a large single site timber business who has extensive timber manufacturing facilities. You will be a Board member within a business that is highly regarded within the UK timber sector. Your main responsibilities will include health & safety, managing a diverse production workforce who manufacture a large range of timber products, a large yard with significant amounts of raw material stock and the personnel who operate within it.
This is a hands-on role and will suit you if you are accustomed to a flat management structure rather than managing through complex layers of management. You will be picking up a diverse and complex timber business and managing a large multi-skilled, multi-disciplined workforce. You will be based within the East Midlands and relocation assistance may be made available for the successful candidate.
You will need to be able to demonstrate your ability to meet the following criteria:
- Excellent timber production & manufacturing knowledge (this is essential)
- Board level management experience or potential (e.g. good relationships with Directors)
- A hands-on approach to management
- East Midlands based or very easily commuteable to
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU CAN MEET THIS CRITERIA
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to join the Board where you will be helping steer a growing business
- Basic salary to £75,000 plus benefits
- A long-term secure future with a very well-respected company
Interested and able to meet the above? Please apply ASAP - interviews will be conducted quickly. If you prefer, you can call Graham Brown at ARV Solutions for a confidential discussion (ARV4624C)
key skills will include: timber products, operations manager, operations director, production manager, production director, general manager