Parts Manager - Parts Supervisor - Parts Sales Manager - Parts Sales Supervisor
Skills: Manufacturer, Mechanical, Other
Role: Sales, Sales Support, Stores, Internal Sales
Location: South West
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Construction, Sales
parts manager #parts supervisor #spare parts #accessories
Parts Sales Manager / Parts Supervisor
Basic circa £25,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Gloucester, Tewkesbury, Cheltenham, Ledbury
- * Parts Sales Manager / Parts Supervisor
- * Real opportunity to make the role your own
- * Similar environment to Car Parts / Motor Factor / Agricultural Parts / Machinery Spare Parts
- * Join a fantastic highly motivated team within a growing successful company who are part of an International Group
You will be joining a business where the growth and profitability of their spare part and add on business has created the need to recruit a dedicated person who will take full responsibility for the sales, operation and logistics of this busy department which contributes circa 25% of the company turnover.
Key responsibilities will include:
- * Handling incoming enquiries and orders from end users and service partners
- * Processing orders, pick & dispatch items in stock or ordering in parts from the parent company in Scandinavia
- * Managing a range of items that can go out on a hire basis (taking payments, arranging dispatch and checking wear on return)
Sales will range from around £5.00 to £1,500.00 with kit ranging from an O Ring, a service kit, a cylinder to an add on attachment
We are interested in people that have worked within any spare parts environment. This might have been gained within a Car Dealership, a Motor Factor, an Agricultural Equipment Dealer or machinery spare parts. In addition as this is an exciting new position you will be willing to turn your hand to any task that builds on the success of this department which will include: parts management / inventory management, sales, pick and despatch, order processing, stock level management, maximising customer satisfaction, handling in bound orders and enquiries (etc. etc.).
Role could suit somebody disillusioned by the motor trade.
The client has been very loyal to us over the last 4 1/2 years recruiting the bulk of their UK employees through us and suitable candidates will secure an early interview.
- Please apply to this position by way of your CV as a WORD document or as an alternative please call Graham Brown at ARV Solutions for a confidential discussion and more information on the role.
key skills may include: spare parts, parts manager, parts supervisor, spare parts manager, spare part supervisor, internal sales, automotive components, car parts, car dealership, agricultural spares, machinery spares, motor factor,