Trainee Construction Planner
Skills: Offsite Construction, Manufacturer, Light Steel Frame
Location: South East
Salary: £32,000 - £37,000 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Construction
Thriving Sub Contract Manufacturer - Light Steel Frame - Planner
Job Title: Trainee Construction Planner
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Sector: Offsite Construction
- Do you have experience of construction project management?
- Would you like to be trained as a construction planner with related software training?
Thriving offsite construction contractor with a substantial project pipeline is recruiting for a trainee planner. Not a junior role, we are looking for people with experience of managing construction projects who would like to take on an internal role with training support to become a pre-construction planner.
Reporting to the Head of Construction, this is a critical role for the business, focusing on end-to-end planning, resource allocation and delivery reporting. You will be responsible for populating and coordinating data to prepare reports, giving visibility of key milestone stages in design output, procurement lead time, manufacturing operations and site activities. With in-house training on Asta Power Project, you can expect all the support and tools needed to suceed in this key role for the business.
- Coming form a construction management background
- An existing knowledge of site and project management processes
- A preference to take on an internal role and develop your career in pre-construction planning
- Competent with IT systems and able to learn new software
- Commutable Distance to central Northampton
If you are interested in this role please contact Rob Elford on 0117 959 2008. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Construction, Light Steel Frame, Light Gauge Steel, Offsite Construction, Asta Power Project, Planner, Planning