Planning / Project Controls Consultant
Skills: Consultants, Civil Engineering, Building
Role: Planner, Design Engineer, Consultant
Location: North West
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per Annum
Pre-Construction Consultant £45k - £55k Home based with primarily based in the North West or Midlands
£40k - £50k
Home based with primarily based in the North West or Midlands
• Do you hold a Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering or Construction related discipline?
• Are you knowledgeable in Design Procurement and Planning?
• Would you welcome the opportunity to work autonomously?
If so then read on!
Specialising in improving the certainty of heavy civils projects and or large -scale complex heavily serviced buildings through their design and engineering stages. This company utilises their experience and proven, highly effective tools and techniques to achieve success. They have a strong pipeline of prestigious projects with many of the industry’s leading players.
As an experienced preconstruction consultant you will support clients to devise and implement processes and procedures that will enable them to integrate the majority of preconstruction programmes and performance reporting in areas such as design planning and procurement. All the while developing and nurturing business relationships, and driving best practice across the business internally. A willingness to travel across UK and overseas is also required.
Duties will include: -
• Support clients in the delivery of scopes of work, performance specifications and client requirements;
• Plan work schedules for major design and construction development projects through collaboratively working with the key disciplines;
• Coordinate and schedule the key interfaces between the various disciplines;
• Set project milestones and review with design and delivery teams to ensure deadlines are achieved; through liaison with various team including design and project management at agreed frequencies.
With a Bachelor’s Degree in either an engineering or construction discipline. You will be knowledgeable in and have experience of heavy civils projects and or large -scale complex heavily serviced buildings. To aid you with this, experience in general building construction would be advantageous along with the ability to transfer skills and knowledge from one sector to another.
You will have: -
• Experience of Primevera P6 including full cost and material loading
• Knowledge of heavy civils and ability to plan and monitor various processes at different stages of the projects lifecycle.
• Detailed knowledge of planning complex interfaces across multiple projects
• Security clearance or be suitable for passing UK Security clearance screening.
What’s in it for you?
• A competitive salary
• Car Allowance
• Upon completion of probation you will also receive: -
o Stakeholder pension with company contribution up to 5%
o Death in service benefit up to 4 time salary
o Health insurance
Click apply today or for more information please call Paul on 0117 9592008. All calls will be handled in the strictest confidence.