Production Manager - Modular Buildings
Skills: Modular Building, Manufacturer, Cabins / Lodges / Portable
Role: Supervisor, Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager
Location: North West
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Construction, Modular Building
competitive salary and benefits package | reputation for high quality | Established business
Production Manager - modular buildings
c£40,000 - £45,000 permanent
- Are you a Manager who combines inspirational leadership with the ability to be strong and instil discipline?
- Can you take initiative and hit the ground running?
- Would you describe yourself as a clear and effective communicator?
- Are you an advocate of continuous improvement?
If so, read on...
We are working with a great company who specialise in factory manufactured solutions to both the rental and permanent building market sectors. Their reputation for delivering high quality value for money solutions across a variety of market sectors is founded on the way they deliver design and build projects by challenging the norm, finding innovative ways of working and utilizing modern method construction to deliver innovative design and delivery solutions for their customers.
They have over 45 years’ experience in the rental of superior quality modular accommodation systems and associated services, to their customers, no matter which their needs are: additional office space, more secure storage, a Health Centre, an extra classroom, etc.
They are seeking a Production Manager for this key depot in the North West, reporting to the Operations Manager, overseeing a team of 9 team leaders responsible for various disciplines. You will be ensuring the fleet is maximised, to exceed rather than meet, customer expectations in all aspects including quality of workmanship, timescales and health & safety. Your role includes executing Production plans on a daily basis, whilst minimising waste, conducting stock checks and coaching staff to improve productivity and quality.
We are keen to hear from you if you are:
- Strong manager with excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and inspire others
- Knowledgable with regards to Lean fundamentals and continuous improvement
- Believer in team working, able to adapt to change yourself and encourage others to apply a similar outlook
- Experienced in delivering results to targets including quality, health & safety, productivity and excellent service as well as managing and controlling costs
- Able to use workflow planning systems
This well established company offers a competitive salary and benefits package includes car and a range of flexible benefits, pension (up to 7.5% employer contribution), life insurance, bonus, tangible recognition for good work and an excellent training and development programme.
Please call Paul Blackwell on 0117 959 2008 if you have any queries, or apply today if you are able to answer "yes" to the list of qualities above.
Key skills: Production Manager, modular, cabins