Production Planner / Production Scheduler
Location: North East
Great career opportunity | Collaboration and team working | Thriving order book
Production Planner / Scheduler
Full time, permanent
If you are a Production Planner / Production Scheduler, with experience in large scale manufacturing, looking for a new and exciting career, read on....
We are working with a relatively new company who are already seeing success, with a product that is in huge demand, and the factory is already busy fulfilling their existing orders with more orders on their way. The company is keen to instil a culture of collaboration, placing a huge priority on its people. Although benefits are still being finally formalised, they are already offering (in addition to their competitive salaries) a bonus scheme, health insurance, a good holiday allowance and health and death in service insurance.
In this new role, you will be:
- Gathering sales order information, checking it is complete and accurate (using MRP system)
- Producing production plans to meet both factory and customer requirements, as well as those of Warehousing and Purchasing
- Working closely and in collaboration with your colleagues in Sales, Purchasing, Warehousing and Production
- All the above will be to produce to time, specification and quality targets
We are keen to hear from you if you are:
- Production Planner / Scheduler from a large-scale manufacturing operation.
- Confident, enthusiastic, approachable, good communication skills (verbal, written and a good listener)
- Quick learner with a strong eye for detail
- Able to accept change adjust to suit
- Able to analyse data and make effective decisions often within tight timescales
Here's a great opportunity to get your career moving with a progressive business, already making waves with its customer base and offering some excellent employee benefits.
Apply today or call Paul or Sue on 0117 959 2008. You can be sure your call will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Key skills: Production Planner, Production Scheduler, manufacturing, Yorkshire