Production Planning Engineer
Skills: Precision Engineering, Manufacturer
Role: Production Engineer, Planner
Location: South West
Salary: Competitive to attract
World leading manufacturer | Competitive salary | Excellent benefits | Great employer | Strong staff retention | Comprehensive training.
Are you a Production Planner, looking for a chance to utilise your experience in Mechanical Engineering and manufacturing?
Do you live in the South West of England or looking to relocate to this beautiful part of the country?
This is your chance to work for a world leader, who enjoys an excellent reputation not only for its products and services, but also as a real employer of choice. They offer a truly professional and award-winning apprenticeship scheme and take a pride in looking after their people. Full training is given where required, and ongoing development is actively encouraged.
As Production Planner, your role will involve:
- Liaising closely with your colleagues in Production, Sales and Purchasing
- Working to ensure customer requirements met, both quality and delivery timescales
- Generating drawings for manufacture
Please get in touch if this job appeals, and you have the following:
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering or time-served experience as Mechanical Engineering Apprentice
- Experience as Production Planner in an engineering environment
- Strong IT literacy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
You will be working a 35-hour week (no weekends!) and can enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this job with an award-winning global company, please apply today or call Paul Blackwell on 0117 959 2008 for further information.
Key skills: Production Planner, Planning Engineer, mechanical engineering, manufacturing, precision engineering