Skills: Offsite Construction, Fabricator
Role: Project Coordinator
Location: South West
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per Annum
Working in a genuinely rewarding environment with potential to develop your career through a strong training & development.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Sector: Specialist Steel Structures
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
- Are you interested in building a career in project management?
- Do you want to be join a team where you will be involved in the planning and delivery of multi-site, nationwide projects?
A successful and growing steel structures company seeks talent like you to join their company for a real opportunity to develop your career. Working with a long-established specialist in design and installation of a range of steel structures across the telecoms, rail and engineering sectors. We want to hear from you if you are a team player, self-motivated and ready to be a standalone project coordinator and have the chance to progress to become a manager.
What will you need:
- At least 1-2 years working experience in a project related environment
- Degree/HNC in a related field – engineering, construction or scientific
- A positive can-do and collaborative attitude which will drive you to success
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, experience of project planning software is also beneficial
What’s in it for you?
- A salary of £23,000 - £25,000
- A clear vision on progression
- Holiday allowance
- Auto enrolment pension
- A chance to develop your skills with a highly experienced project team
If you are interested in this role please contact Rob Elford of ARV Solutions on 01179592008. Alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.
Key Skills: Project Coordinator, Excel, Steel Structures, Planning, Multi-Site, Construction, Engineering, Fabrication