Skills: Mechanical, Precision Engineering, Other
Role: Site Engineer, Supervisor
Location: West Midlands, East Midlands, South West, South East
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per Annum
We are working for a well-established, stable fabricator of duct work, flue and chimney systems who are looking to recruit a Project Engineer who can take advantage of a buoyant mechanical and electrical contractor led sector.
Project Engineer - Ductwork, Flue & Pipework solutions
Basic of circa £35,000 - £45,000 (negotiable to attract) + Profit share bonus + Company Car
Birmingham, Leicester, Oxford, Northampton, Watford, Nottingham, London, Slough, Reading, Swindon, Bristol, Newmarket, Croydon
- Do you enjoy running multiple project simultaneously?
- Do you enjoy working on full life cycle projects from enquiry through to final account?
- A company that can offer you a stable future which will build strong financial security for you and your family?
We are working for a well-established, stable fabricator of ductwork, flue and chimney systems who are looking to recruit a Project Engineer who can take advantage of a buoyant mechanical and electrical contractor led sector. Our client deals with Mechanical & Electrical Consultants who specify their solutions and in addition work with Mechanical & Electrical Contractors who actually place the orders.
Installations are performed by their own installation and commissioning team and are aimed at the following applications: New Build (Large retail, manufacturers, food production environments, hospitals etc. etc.,), refurbishment of existing installations and where new equipment is being installed.
The role will involve managing commercial and industrial flue installations. The projects are of relatively short duration with many running simultaneously. They range in value from £2000 to £100,000
Responsibilities will include:
- Surveying new enquiries.
- Preparing Estimates
- Taking Site Measurements and planning the installation
- Calculating and designing the system
- Planning an coordinating the installation work
- Preparing risk assessments and method statements
- Ordering materials and Sub-contractors
- Raising sales invoices and approving purchase invoices
- Maintaining Health & Safety standards
The ideal candidate:
- Mechanical Engineering experience
- Knowledge of flues, ventilation and/or ductwork industry
- Minimum of 2 years Project Management experience
- Able to work independently
- Flexible approach to work
- Full UK driving licence
- CSCS black
Key skills: CSCS, Engineering, HVAC, Heating & Ventilation, Project Management