Skills: Building, Manufacturer, Structural Engineering
Role: Architectural Technician, Structural Engineer, Architectural Designer, Design Engineer, Production Engineer
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per Annum
Sector: Manufacturing, Design / Technical
Project Engineer Derbyshire £25,000 - £30,000
£25,000 - £30,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project engineer to join a growing company which supplies award winning products to the construction industry.
The client that we are working with produces a range of bespoke solutions to meet the demands of commercial construction projects. With real opportunities for learning and development, successful candidates will become a valued member of our team and will be rewarded with a fulfilling and challenging career within the Group.
As Project Engineer you will plan, design, execute, monitor and control your projects. Ensuring all costs are recorded and appropriate to the project design, and that any variations from the original order are recouped from the Client by you.
You will meet client expectations by ensuring prompt replies to queries, implementing comments and meeting site delivery dates. Communicate with the project Detailer to ensure correct drawings are produced in accordance with the clients’ project requirements, and that NCR’s are kept to a minimum throughout your multiple projects.
- Promote Health & Safety in the workplace, displaying excellent personal safety and challenging others when unsafe behaviour is observed. This extends to ensuring all your reports are aware of and behave in accordance with the company Health & Safety guidelines.
- Professionally Manage your Live Projects
- Financial Controls
- Provide Calculations
- Provide Great Customer Service
- Train Team Members and Customers
- Support the office team to exceed individual, team and company targets.
- Meet the minimum performance criteria as dictated by your salary band.
- Demonstrate effective use of the 6 Agreements of Collaboration.
- As the company expands and due to ongoing changes in market conditions and the business environment, it is a requirement of the position to undertake any other reasonable task related to the position you hold.
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package including a range of both financial and non-financial benefits. You will be constantly challenged in this role and you will develop your skills and expertise in a range of areas. If successful, you will progress within our organisation and you will become a valuable member of our team.
If you are interested in this position then please give Paul Blackwell a call on 0117 959 2008 for a confidential chat.
Key Skills: Graduate, Designer, Technical, Architectural, Architecture, Structural, Civils, Building, AutoCAD, Revit, BIM, Construction products, Construction